6 April 2014

Something Bother Me

well.. yeah hi everyone! seems like thousand years i haven't posted anything haha forgive me. fyi, now im 17 years old young lady, currently studying in medical subject which is my dream. Alhamdulillah. one of my dream is already accomplished. although many obstacles ive been through along the process but it motivates me. like really. when i said many obstacles, i mean it. MANY. yeah not only one or 2 but MANY. but that's okay, really. that obstacles makes me stronger, makes me changed to "another" person (in a good way, i hope) 

Most people think entering college is one of the "turning-point" of someone. i do believe that statement.  i really do because i experienced it with myself. well, i met lots of people in my univ, from difference backgrounds, places, tribes, religions, and so on. i met one guy, and suddenly he trusted me and told me about all about his family background which is totally insane. i never expected he suffer such kind of thing in life. unlike me, i believe i've great life. my parents still together, i've enough money for living, i've lots of bestfriends, happy :) but in the other side, there are people who have contrary life with me. well, thats life. the point is, entering college lead me to open up my mind, widen up my sights, and broaden up my knowledge.

Oya, well the reason why i started to post in my blog because i've a problem, not a big one, but a meaningful one. its about faith. yes, Faith. its about good or bad and how you act towards this. while you think something is "bad" and most people say that's "good". what will you do? will you stay in your faith? or will you change your faith? or (like most people do) will you follow the majority even in your deepest heart you don't agree?...... hard isn't it? yeah. well for me, i choose option one

Keep. Stay. In. My. Faith.





xoxo,

Rizka Mutiara

notes :

  • i think i love blogging now! :D writing makes me feel calmer and better :) promise i'll post more often
  • actually tomorrow is my exam day, haft wish me luck for tomorrow. no remedial. AMIN
  • it's April! always love this month! <3 nbsp="">